Tuesday 19 November 2013

Charity shop update (4)

I went to the charity shop yesterday. (Gawd, I have to work on my starting sentences.) The usual lady wasn't there; instead were two people that I've met before but are not always at the shop when I go. 

There wasn't much to do in the shop. Most things had been done already, so I spent ages on the bookshelf (Not on it literally) tidying it up, putting the books in height order, looking for ones to throw away and making putting adults' books back in the adult's section and kids' books back in the kids'. When I was done it looked really neat, so I was pretty pleased. Next, I tidied up this tiny shelf of purses, and then made the shoes look neater. Then there was nothing left to do so I went home. 

There were not many customers yesterday. Usually there are a lot more, but I think with the weather like it is, not many people want to be out the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment