Tuesday 8 October 2013

New schedule of classes!

So, since a new term has begun (A good couple of weeks ago, actually - but some of my classes have only started around two weeks ago) I have a whole new weekly schedule! And I am now in year 8...

On Monday I now have a teenage drumming class straight after drumkit class.

On Tuesday I don't have anything!

On Wednesday, I have swimming classes.

Thursdays are art days for me! I have drawing club at The Royal Academy. The Bruce Castle branch shut down, along with half of the other branches! So half the people couldn't carry on, and the remaining half had all their different groups merged and broken up again, so now I am at the only one from the Bruce Castle branch, at the Royal Academy branch.

On Friday, I still have capoeira and drumming.

On Saturday I have Batala drumming, which I've just started.

On Sundays I don't have any classes.

Now I don't volunteer at the charity shop every week, only sometimes when I feel like it.

So I only have Tuesday and Sunday free of classes. Which is really good because it is important to have some days where you know you can just stay at home and take it easy, and do the work on your list without being interrupted by a class.

Obviously, that doesn't mean I don't enjoy my classes - just that it's good to have a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment