Tuesday 17 September 2013

Today so far 17th Sept 13

Right now I am not feeling great. I am not feeling great at all. This morning I was awakened by the doorbell, and I immediately felt like I had a cold. That is because I did have a cold. Yesterday it wasn't so bad, just the beginning of a sore throat, but now I have a blocked nose, and, until recently, despite wearing a jumper, I felt cold all over. Now I am leaning against the radiator, and I've just had a cuppa, so I don't feel cold anymore. It is 13:31 and all I have done is style my hair, eat breakfast and do a to do list; I stayed in bed for ages even though I woke up at 08:30. 

All the things on my to-do list are stuff to do on the computer; I don't feel like doing anything else. My sister has been asking me to take her for a walk so she can use her new skates but there is no way I am doing that when I don't feel well. Besides, it is raining outside and when the rain stops it will be wet and freezing, so I don't think she'll want to go out either.

Here are the things I'm going to do today:

1. Code academy
2. Khan academy maths
3. Online sociology

I just found this sociology website a few days ago, and signed up to it. I am going to watch a few videos from it today.

Code academy is a website for learning programming. My mum told me to join it and so far I've only done a few lessons.

Khan academy is quite a well known website with tons of tutorials and lessons.

After that I don't know what I'll do. I'll probably finish really late and just brush my teeth and go to bed when I'm finished, because when I don't feel well I tend to work slowly. But I hope I don't finish late.

I forgot to say that today a package came from Malaysia, with tons of cornflake cookie balls. My uncle makes them. I have eaten about five so far. I will probably have had ten  by the end of today.

So here I am, realising that the radiator is getting a bit too hot, wondering what to do after I've done my work, feeling ill, and being glad I don't have school today.

Or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment