Tuesday 10 September 2013

My homeschool work for today

Here is a list I have written for what I must do today (I am writing using a keyboard on my new nook. It is really weird typing on here!) :

10/ 9/ 13

1. Maths from some maths books we have at home.
2. 4 lessons of Spanish on Duolingo
3. Learn some Spanish past tense conjugations.
4. Eat lunch
5. Do four lessons of French on Duolingo
6. Learn French verb conjugations
7. Make bubble tea

I wrote the list for myself this morning. I don't know yet if I'm going to do everything on it; in fact, I probably won't. It just serves as a guideline to follow. I can veer off course and go on an outing or something, and then carry on doing stuff on the list. I don't always do a list. Also, notice how it isn't a timetable; I don't know what other stuff I will be doing so I have to be flexible. Sometimes I do do a timetable, but when it's late and I want to start soon, I don't bother with that. I usually go to my mum or dad (Normally my dad as he's more into lists) and check with them about the list. I might change or add something. Then I can start. The list is different everyday. It is easy to get bored of doing the same things all the time. On this list most of the things are academic because lately I have mostly been doing crafty things.

Okay, I have to start doing the things on my list now.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment