Sunday 29 September 2013

Another annoying thing


What is sometimes annoying is that I can't complain about some people in my blog because there's always a possibility that they'll see it. It's not just complaining about them that I can't do; it's also just talking about them. Well, I can talk about them, but they might over-analyse it because it's about them and think that I think of them as x not b and then get upset or something that I wasn't even writing about. Or that I hadn't even thought of. I have blogged about people in the past, but lately not as much. Of course I can always change their name, but it's still a bit too obvious.

I know that the possibility that they'll see my blog is very slim, especially when I won't see a lot of those people again, and since many people don't even know that I have a blog. And I'm guessing they'll never find out. But there is always a chance that this blog might one day go viral :-). Or just that one day I'll tell lots of people about it - or maybe just that I'll tell that person about it.

I've considered that it might actually be a good idea to complain about people on my blog, in hope that they'll see it, so that they won't annoy me (As much) in the future, or just so that they'll know that they annoyed me enough for me to put it on my blog - or just so that they get embarrassed cuz I've blogged about it. But usually people don't irritate me enough for me to do that - usually. And normally, the people who annoy me are nice most of the time.














No comments:

Post a Comment