Sunday 1 September 2013

DRAWIIIIIING LATELY

For most of these last five months I've been quite negligent about my drawing. These past few weeks I've managed to pick it up again, though, so that's good and I feel quite relieved. But before it was really annoying because whenever I thought, "I should be drawing now," I couldn't find my sketchbook. And then when I found it, I wouldn't feel like drawing or I'd have something else to do, and then it would get lost again. And a lot of the time the wrong book would turn up at the wrong time, like I'd be looking for my general sketchbook and I'd find my mixed media book or fashion one and it would be so AnNoYiNg!! What's worse is that it wasn't just that I was bored because I couldn't find my sketchbook, but I got really out of practice, and I wasn't finishing my book; I've had this one drawing book for about three years and it still isn't finished!! It isn't even a big book!

Then I went camping, and I HAD to find my book because I knew I'd be bored while camping. When we got back, I was into drawing again because I'd done two pictures while camping, and because I'd found my book and hadn't lost it again. So now I am drawing more again. Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment