Friday 12 July 2013

Sorry I have not updated in ageeees!!! There is a proper reason though!

Okay, the reason I have not updated my blog in ages is because I wrote a whole long post - but I couldn't publish it. Whenever I clicked post, nothing happened. So I waited till the next day, thinking the internet would be working better or something – but that was not the case. I then tried everyday for a few days, but it didn’t work. After that I got my dad to help me. So I logged on to show him, but half of my post was gone. It had just disappeared. Then, my sister suggested I try, “Apple zed” but all that did was erase the rest of my post – well, the rest except for half a line and the title (And that really isn’t worth posting on its own.) We looked up on the internet how to get a post back but couldn’t find anything interesting. So I was annoyed, frustrated and stuck.

I’m not going to rewrite the post for a couple of weeks because it feels like I’ve done it too recently, and it will be boring. The post was about the things I do regularly every week.




No comments:

Post a Comment