Wednesday 8 May 2013

Maths

I've recently realised that I haven't done a single post in this blog on maths. Not that I rEaLlY want to do a post on maths, but rather, I think I should do one.

So, firstly, I've started doing algebra this year. It was suuuper hard at the beginning for me but now I find it much easier. 

Aside from Algebra, I've been photo-copying pages from maths books to do. One of my maths books is reeeally hard. I need tons of help from my parents to do it. Which is super annoying. I have another book that I can do by myself, but most of the time I use the harder one, and a lot a help to go with it; the first paper was okay, the second one was more difficult, but after that I really struggled.

Another thing I'm not good at is times tables. So I need to practice more.



No comments:

Post a Comment