Monday 15 April 2013

Chocolate milkshake

Today we had some cream in the fridge that was near its due date, so I decided to made it into a milk shake. I love making milkshakes because they're so easy, you can make the recipe up as you go along and you don't need lots of ingredients.

To make it, I just mixed hot chocolate powder with milk, cream, soya milk, maple syrup, crushed ice cubes and vanilla essence using the blender. I whizzed until smooth and frothy, then poured it into two glasses and sprinkled chopped banana on top. If you want to make this, you don't have to worry about quantities; just add the ingredients to your taste.

I wrote this post quite a while ago. I didn't publish it because I thought I would attach a photo, but I don't think I'll find the photo, so I'll just publish it. Hope that makes sense. The photo was really good, but now you'll just have to imagine what the milkshake looks like...




No comments:

Post a Comment