Sunday 2 October 2011

Epping Forest Again

We were on our way to Box Hill but traffic was bad. So we went to Epping Forest the day after I came back from Epping Forest!  I got to walk around the forest that I didn't get a chance to do when I went with my class, and I got to climb a tree. Climbing the tree was not as difficult as I thought it would be, especially wit my mum there telling me the good places  to hold on to and put my feet on. 


I thought that I would find at least one swing in the forest, but much to my disappointment, there were none. We found lots of spider webs and I saw one there that was completely white. Once, a Couchsurfer told me that the white spider webs were the ones with lots of tiny eggs in them, and that they were white because spiders laid hundreds of tiny white eggs in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment