Sunday 2 October 2011

It would be nice if ...

... clothes folded themselves
... I had a pink car
... M had a talk with Will
... asephoetida smelt nice
... our house had a secret door
... clothespegs could wash cars
... Belinda was told that no-one wanted to be in her circle
... all watches were good quality
... I had a sweet apple (the eating type)
... I had a sweet apple (the electric type)
... all watermelons weren't floury
... R realised that it wasn't good to boast
... "Emma" was easy to read
... carpets weren't so dusty
... it wasn't tiring to write
... my handwriting was neat
... Maths was easy
... flowers bloomed from carrots
... midnight stopped miaowing constantly
... cats could fly
... I had a pet monkey
... the world was cleaner
... Crissy woke up at five in the evening most days


No comments:

Post a Comment