Tuesday 15 April 2014

What's been happening...

I've been Tweeting a lot lately, which might be a reason why I haven't been blogging as much. But I intend to blog more often (Yeah, I know, you've heard that one before.) It's just hard keeping track of all the stuff I have to do/ want to do/ should do. I know I've said that before but it's still true. There aren't as many drumming classes, but there's more stuff to do at home.

Sooo... I'm meant to be writing about what I've been doing lately, right?

I've been listening to Nirvana a lot. I have been making barbecues. I have been going to Westfield and eating Westfield pretzels. I have been listening to The Kaiser Chiefs and Skillet.

I've been getting really distracted from my work and going on Twitter, or googling life hacks instead.

Today I went to a home-ed group today in Regents Park. I had vege-mee for lunch.

I have been living :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment