Saturday 1 March 2014

T-shirt re-styling

Okay, I wanted to do a post on this a long time ago but I didn't have the time/ didn't get round to doing it. So I guess I'll just write now...

A few months ago, I found some videos showing you how to REALLY EASILY re-style your t-shirts. What makes it so easy is that you don't have to do ANY sewing/ glue-gunning and you don't need fabric paints/ special materials/ clothes studs/ sequins/ beads etc. yet it makes your shirts look so cool and new!

Here are some of the videos/ tutorials I found:
- For some of THESE ones you'll need to sew but there are a few here like I was talking about
- Eight ways to cut off-the-shoulder shirts
- http://www.cottonable.com/diy-t-shirts-ideas/#.UxHri14vEx8
- Video
- How to make an old band shirt cool again 
- Make an oversized shirt smaller - making the sides cool too!
- This is a GREAT video
 

You can also do your own stuff inspired by them/ have a look at Pinterest/ Google images for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment