Friday 11 October 2013

Have you ever started a story and not known how to finish it?

Hi! How are you? I hope you don't have a cold! I have one right now :-(  It seems like winter's properly started; it was freezing yesterday! Or maybe it's just another one of the weather's tricks, like when we kept thinking Summer would start this year and then it got cold again!

Have you ever started a story and not known how to finish it? Or maybe you didn't have time - or you just couldn't get the words out. I'm worried that's going to happen to me soon, so I have to make an extra effort. Today I have decided to REALLY focus on writing this story that I'm in the middle of. And I'll tell you one problem with that: I started planning my story after I started writing it. When I started writing it, I only had the vaguest idea what it was going to be about. Then I decided that if I really wanted a story, I'd seriously have to work on planning. And now I have to do the planning before I continue writing. I haven't even finished the main character's profile! So I am going to go do that now!! Hopefully my story will turn out alright in the end......

Okay, bye! Seeya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment