Monday 11 March 2013

Yakkay helmet

I have a BRIGHT pink helmet which I got when I was seven, five years ago; since then... my tastes have changed. If it wasn't for the safety of it, I wouldn't be wearing it any more.

Instead, I would like to buy this AwEsOmE Yakkay helmet, which I have been saving up for for weeks, and I finally think I am going to get it!

And here is why I want it so much: It is invisible! Yes, invisible.
Where's the helmet?


















The answer is, the helmet is hidden by the cover, which looks like an ordinary cap. You can choose which cap you would like to have over the helmet, and you can take the cover off if you just want to wear the helmet, or if you want a different cover with it.


Here is my current helmet:


So you can see why I want the Yakkay one, right?










No comments:

Post a Comment