Friday 21 September 2012

Shopping in Westfield

Yesterday, our two Airbnb guests took me shopping in Westfield.

The journey to our destination was longer than I expected, but there at no point in the journey did we have any difficulty getting there.

Arriving at Westfield, I was surprised to see that it was twenty times nearer to the tube station than I had expected. On previous visits , I'd always traveled by car, which was why I hadn't known before.

There were two bookshops in Westfield that I went to, but the second one was way better, as it contained more story books than notebooks, and was bigger. Before I go on, I need to say that I'd read the first two books in a trilogy and only a few days ago, my friend had told me that there was a third book coming out soon; I'd kept an eye out, but hadn't spotted it in the libraries I'd been to. Anyway, out of the corner of my eye, I saw the book in the second bookshop we went to. I spent the last of my pocket money on the book. When I asked the shopkeeper what month it had come out in, he replied that the official day was tomorrow! As the paperback hadn't yet been published,  I finished the book, "Missing Me", in two days. I'm gonna review it soon.

We went to, "The Bodyshop" and I tried out some hand creams. One of our guests surprised me by buying me my favourite one, made out of hemp. I love the smell of it.

We looked at one or two perfume shops as well, and I helped the lady who bought me hand cream  choose a dress, but it wasn't just because she bought me hand cream. The dress was black and it suited her perfectly. It wasn't just me who helped choose it though; it the other lady who we were with did as well.

For lunch we stopped at a tapas place and ordered a Spanish Omelette, some sweet chicken in filo pastry, and tostadas. I loved everything. Afterwards the lady who helped choose the dress bought some mini pancakes with Nutella for us to share. Then we walked around a bit more before buying a milkshake and chips from Mcdonalds.

I hope I can go to Westfield again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment