Friday 25 May 2012

Four leaved clovers

Since we moved into our house about ten years ago, there have always been clovers growing in our front garden, but yesterday, because of the hot weather, I decided stay outside for a while to look for a four leafed one. Of course, I didn't really think I'd find one. It was just an excuse to enjoy the nice weather.

A few seconds after I started looking, I found one. I couldn't believe my luck. Everyone in my family were surprised, too. My dad said that it was a once in a lifetime event. Later that day, I proved him wrong; I found another one. After that, I looked some more and found some more. I also found one with six leaves!
People say that you wait ages for a bus to come, and then two come along in the space of a minute. I guess it's like that for me, but with four leaved clovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment