Friday 3 February 2012

School the whole week

I went to school everyday this week. I went on Monday and Tuesday like normal, but I also went the whole of Wednesday instead of half of it. If' you are new to my blog, you might not know that I am flexi-schooled. That means that I spend some of the week learning at home, and some at school .On Thursday and Friday I went for just the morning because we  had tests. On Thursday the test was comprehension and on Friday we had spelling, 20 question mental maths and a long maths test. Next Monday there will be a calculator test and on Tuesday...OH NO! A swimming test. Help! In the swimming test we will have to tread water with just our hands, and then just our feet. I found it really difficult when we practiced last week but I'm hoping that after some more practice, it will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment