Sunday 29 January 2012

my mother's birthday

Last weekend it was my mother's birthday. My cousin came over and she brought a poppy seed cake with orange and lemon frosting. She gave us all presents and we played Quick Scrabble with her. My mother made tiramisu and and my father  made a nutty orange cake as well as roast duck. All the food was delicious! We watched a movie together called "Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes". It is the prequel to "Planet Of The Apes" and it is about a drug that makes all apes really clever. The apes at the zoo are treated cruelly, so when they get the drug, they find out ways to escape  and get the zoo keepers back for being mean to them. The drug is infectious, though, and when humans get it, as well as being cleverer, they get a virus. The virus kills them, but the movie ends at that point and you have to watch the second one to find out what happens next. We haven't watched it yet, but we want to.



No comments:

Post a Comment