Saturday 14 January 2012

A different swimming pool

My father took me and my sister to swimming pool that we'd never been to before today. I wanted to go because at my swimming classes, my teacher told us to to a forward roll in the water and I wanted to practice that. She also told us to do a backwards roll, which I have no idea how to do! In the lesson before the last one, she told us to jump off the diving board which is something I'd never done before she told me to. Luckily, it was the small one that we had to use, although near the end of the class, she let us try the scary one. I have a fear that we will be forced to use that one next time. I have an even worse fear that we will be forced to dive off it (which is really, what diving boards are meant for.).


Another reason I wanted to go to the swimming pool was because I needed to practice a certain kind of stroke which we will be doing next week. My dad said that I was good at it, but I still think I need more practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment