Monday 19 December 2011

Pendarren House

A few nights ago I came back from Pendarren house which is an outdoor activity cenre that everyone in my school goes to when they are in year six. I stayed there for four nights with my class. A few days before we left, we were told to write down a list of three people who we wanted to be in a cabin with and three people who we want to be in an activity group with. On the day that we left we were told our groups. Then, everyday after that each group was given a separate activity to do. Once or twice, we even got two. The activities we were given were: bushcraft, high ropes, adventure journey, river study and canoeing. My favorite was canoeing because we were allowed to go off in the boats on our own.






While we were at Pendarren, the people there opened a tuck shop and we all bought lots of sweets. There was also a disco on one of the days, but I didn't want to join in with it so me and a few others went to another room to play games.

The day after I got back, I watched lots of TV to catch up with the four days I'd spent at Pendarren ;-)
Then I had to catch up with the maths and other work :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment