Tuesday 1 April 2014

Stuff I said but didn't do...

Okay... I'm aware that I have promised blog posts that I haven't posted. Here are some:

- I said I'd write a book review for, "Missing, Me."
- I said I'd do the BG - WG short weird challenge.

There are lots more (I know that was only two!) but I  can't think of them right now. Anyway, the reason I did this post was to say that I probably won't be doing those posts :-(... The reason I haven't done them so far is because I've lost interest/ haven't had time/ haven't been in the mood... and unfortunately I don't think I'll do them now. It is really annoying for me when that happens because I feel like I'm sort of not finishing something I started. Also, a lot of the time I intend to add photos but I forget/ don't have time/ can't find the photo/ can't upload it. So I'm sorry. From now on I'll try to keep my promises :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment