Saturday 15 February 2014

Music I like...

Here are some songs/ bands/ singers I would recommend to you :-)


  •  I've just discovered, "The Glitch Mob." You've probably heard of them but (If you like them) you need to make sure you hear them. Their music is, "Glitch," as it's obvious from the title. The Glitch Mob is electronic, like a more energetic version of daft punk.
  •  Skillet is my favourite band. Their music is really cool, but then of course everyone says that about their favourite band. So they might not be your idea of nice to listen to but I like them :-) Their music is CCM or Christian rock. My favourite albums are, "Rise," "Awake," and, "Comatose comes alive."
  • Imagine Dragons. I don't listen to them that much, actually, but I like, "It's Time," and, "Radioactive."
  • The Wanted. This band, I really don't listen to that much, but I've started listening to them lately and they're ok! My favourite song by them (Or the one I've listened to most) is, "Chasing The Sun."
  • Nirvana (Even though I only know their three most famous songs)
  • I really like some old rock/ heavy metal bands like, "Iron Maiden," "Metallica," and, "Black Sabbath."
  • The Beatles. I'd heard their songs before but never  purposely listened to many of them, until recently. I actually think they're better than I thought they were a few years ago. Sort of calm and catchy.
  • Speaking of calm and catchy, I used to really like, "Jason Mraz." I don't listen to him as much now but I still enjoy his songs.
  • Also, George Barnett. I saw him singing at HESFES and I think I went to his music workshop (I think because I don't remember exactly who ran it but it was probably him.)
  • Go West. It's a really sweet, catchy song and my mum likes it too.
  • Smoke On The Water. It's the only song by Deep Purple that I like.
  • Slipknot (Yeah, I know exactly what you're thinking but don't say it to my face.)
  • Uptown Girl
  • Eye Of The Tiger. Top motivational song.
  • Daft punk
  • Avicii
You can post your favourites in the comments section? :-)



2 comments: