Thursday 24 January 2013

The up-goer five text editor

 The up-goer five text editor is a text editor that makes sure that you only use the one thousand most common words in the English language. Most people try to write about complex things, but to practice I wrote about something simple. See if you can guess what it is:

I like putting water in a big grey cup with a top that turns so hot it has little pieces of air coming up through it. Then I put the water in a smaller cup with dry leaves in it and a handle. After a while some parts of the leaves that are so tiny you can't see them come off the leaves and into the water because it is so hot. They turn the water a red that looks a little bit like the sun. Then I take the big bits of leaves out because they aren't nice in your mouth and put them somewhere where you put things you don't want. After that I take white stuff that isn't water but moves like it and feels like it and I put it in the cup. The red water and the white thing like water are made out of really really tiny pieces. When I take a grey stick with a wide end and move it around in the cup, the really tiny pieces move together and look different. Then I drink what is in the cup. It is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment