Friday 10 February 2012

The water trickled...

For creative writing my mum told me to write any ten sentences beginning with "The water trickled".
Here they are:

The water trickled...

1. like little rivers down the moss covered rock.
2. out of the tap and I guessed it was because my sister hadn't bothered to try switch it off properly.
3. slowly, slowly down the little hill as the sun set.
4. down, down, falling-just falling-into the infinite blackness.
5. slowly at first, but then it gushed out, giving me a fright.
6. through the hole in my cup, leaving me feeling cheated.
7. down the glass, onto the table and it really annoyed me because I had wanted it to get into the cup not the table.
8. and disappeared through the cracks in the hardened, hot soil.
9. out of the cracked pipe.
10. over the mossy rock on the edge of the river bank, catching glints of sunlight as it journeyed downwards into the gushing, roaring river that led to the ocean.
11. along, carrying the leaf with it on its journey to the turquoise, clear, blue ocean.

By mistake I wrote eleven.

No comments:

Post a Comment