Monday 20 February 2012

I love reading. That is why I love holidays. Because I can read and read and read without having to stop at the end of a guided reading session. Flexi-schooling also helps me find time to read, but the annoying thing is that sometimes I go to school more than two and a half days a week because there might be a special test that I have to be there for, or something like that and I'm not allowed to spend extra time at home. Yesterday we went on a long car journey, so I did a tiny bit of my cross-stitch and finished a book called, "Look Into My Eyes". There was a competition in the book where you have to crack a code and you can win some really nice prizes like a hamburger shaped phone. I cracked the code, but it was too late to enter the competition.

Today is Monday, but there is no school for anyone today, so I get to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment